BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
Adult supervision of ICA students is offered before and after school.
PAYMENT6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. 0-9 hours $5.00 an hour
3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. 10 and above $50.00 a week
Students must not be dropped off before 6:30 a.m.ICA Extended Care Contract - DOWNLOAD HERE
- Before or after care is $5.00/hour, regardless of the amount of time spent in the hour. Your extended care bill always reflects the charges for the previous week.
- The bills are placed in the child’s backpack on Tuesdays and must be submitted to the office by that Friday. A $5.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received.
- We offer Extended Care for International Christian Academy students only. The hours are 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Supervision is provided by the Extended Care staff.
- Our program offers many opportunities for students (i.e., playing outdoors, doing homework, simple arts and crafts, free play with friends, etc.)
- Parents are required to sign their student in and out with their initials. This enables us to
keep accurate records of students for both security and billing purposes.
- No snack will be provided in Extended Care. You may wish to give a snack to your child if he/she is staying past 3:15 p.m.
Students must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. or an additional fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged to the parent’s Extended Care account. Extended Care staff should be able to lock doors to go home at 6:00 p.m.
Note to All Parents: Any student dropped off before 7:30 a.m. without being signed in will be signed in and billed appropriately as stated in the Extended Care Parent Commitment Form. Any student not picked up from school by 3:15 p.m. will automatically be sent to Extended Care. Students that are picked up and signed out before 3:30 will not be charged. Students must be signed out or the parent will be billed. Failure to sign your student in or out of the Extended Care program may result in dismissal from the program.
PARENTS MUST READ AND SIGN THE EXTENDED CARE PARENT COMMITMENT FORM
PRIOR TO THEIR STUDENT ATTENDING THE EXTENDED CARE PROGRAM.