NEW STUDENTS(Not currently attending ICA)
It is an honor you have chosen to enroll your student(s) at International Christian Academy. For your convenience, our admissions process is completely online. Located to the left are links to our tuition page, financial aid, as well as before and after school care. Please click on the link to access additional information that may assist with your decision.
Here are the admissions steps:
1. Create a parents account in our school management software called RenWeb. You can do that by clicking here: Account Creation
2. Once you create an account, click on "Online application/Log-in," and fill out then submit the online application. While completing the application, you will need to upload a copy of your students most recent report card before you can submit the application. You can access the Admissions Application by clicking here: Application for Admission
3. Once your application is submitted our admissions office will call to schedule a placement assessment for each student you desire to enroll. There is a $50.00 fee for the first child's assessment and $25.00 for each additional child.
4. Upon successful completion of the assessment you will receive an Offer of Admission email with a link to complete the enrollment packet. Here you will provide more in-depth information about your student(s) such as medical history, emergency contacts, etc. You will also need to upload their immunization record, and birth certificate. During this process, you will also choose your tuition payment plan and set up your payment account. Your student’s enrollment will be complete when the enrollment packet is submitted and the $350.00 enrollment fee is paid.
If you have any questions or difficulty during the admissions and enrollment processes please do not hesitate to contact our office at 702-869-1109.
ICA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Beginning with the 2019/2020 school year, your student(s) will be auto re-enrolled and the $150.00 re-enrollment fee will be automatically deducted from your account in January. It is important to enroll early for 2018/2019 and establish the payment plan that best suits your family because with auto enrollment for 19/20 your payment plan will default to the tuition plan you are enrolled in for 18/19. Please note, if your child will not be enrolling please click on "Will not Enroll" on the re-enrollment page in RenWeb.
Access the 2018/2019 re-enrollment page by clicking here and logging into your Parents Web account: Re-Enrollment
• Click on Family Information
• Enrollment / Reenrollment